Another Instant Pot… You can find the original recipe idea at sweetcsdesigns.com for her One Pot Garlic Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms.
- 4 tbsp butter, divided
- Season Salt and Pepper
- 4 chicken thighs, bones removed (skinless or with skin OK)
- 6-10 cloves garlic, sliced in half or finely diced (I like minced instead)
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, stems removed and wiped clean
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 pinch to 1 tsp red pepper flakes, depending on your desired spicy level
- ½ cup diced Parsley (optional)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Remove from pan – do not drain pan grease. Add garlic to pan, stir well. Add mushrooms to pan, stirring occasionally to keep mushrooms and garlic from burning. Add second half of butter to pan, let melt. Let garlic and mushrooms brown – about 4-6 minutes.
Add red pepper flakes (add slowly according to your taste) and parsley when chicken and mushrooms are lovely golden browned. Add stock, lemon juice, and cheese. Stir well, being sure to scrape up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Stop saute cycle.
Add chicken thighs back to pan, pressure cook for 13-15 minutes. Manually release. Check thickness of sauce, if to your liking, serve.
David’s plate served over rice.
My plate. I would like more seasoning or spices to this, but the overall flavor was wonderful.