Below is a Bucket List that I put together in August of 2012. I have recently purchased a Passion Planner (www.passionplanner.com), and have written goals. I somewhat did this last year with my weight being the highest priority.
So this year I wanted to revisit my Bucket List. I have been thinking a lot of what I want to do, and how to go about getting there.
Original post in August 2012 – update
1. Get a good camera –August 2012
2. Travel to Australia
3. Travel to Japan
4. Travel to Scotland/Ireland (they are nothing alike, but are listed together. I am not sure why.)
5. Spend a week in New York –see a Broadway play a day.
6. Jump out of an air plane (preferably when I want to, not need to.)
7. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon.
8. Dance on Broadway (was an original dream of mine at 17.)
9. Make a quilt (like my grandmothers.)
10. Learn to speak German – really!
11. Learn to speak Japanese
12. Open a restaurant.
13. Open a store (scrap?)
14. Write a cookbook
15. Walk on the Great Wall of China.
16. See Paris again with my love.
17. See London again with my love – September 2012
18. Conquer Algebra – beginning Math classes January 2017
19. Eat at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in London – (The Savoy) September 2012
20. Eat at Morimotto’s sushi restaurant – Orlando, Disney Springs, August 2016
21. See U2 live in concert (front row preferred.)
22. See Motley Crue in concert (I tried in 1987), and now finally done!
23. See Poison in concert. – done
24. Meet Bret Michaels – done
25. Run a 5k. Walked a 5k December 10, 2016
26. Live at Disney World.
27. Be the Fairy God Mother at Disney World.
28. Grow a vegetable garden.
29. Write a book.
30. Be a mentor.
31. Refurbish a piece of furniture.
32. Color my hair (or parts of it) pink.
33. Be a size 12 again – on my way…size 16 or XL
34. Organize my scrap/craft area – if Stephen moves out – his room will be my craft room.
35. Take a trip around the world.
36. Be a tour guide.
37. Sew a dress – see 34.
38. Crochet a blanket.
39. Learn to knit – still basics but I know how to knit and purl January 2013
40. Meet the Queen of England.
41. Meet Nathan Fillion.
42. Speak in front of a group of people without freaking out.
43. Learn how to can vegetables.
44. Learn how to make jam or fruit preserves.
45. Be a friend to my children.
46. Get a Bachelor’s degree – in process – began my AA in October 2016
47. Learn more than 6 words in sign language.
48. Live in Germany.
49. Own a Corvette.
50. Own a BMW or Mercedes.
51. Go to a Dallas Cowboys Football game.
52. Attend an Olympic event.
53. Zip Line – done – Labedee Haiti – August 2016
So I have a ways to go with a lot of my items. But I find that I want to add things daily. Reminding myself to take things slowly as to not overwhelm myself.