This dip has been making it around social media lately so I thought I would try it. I found the original recipe at Home Made Hooplah and made some minor changes.
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise. (I only used 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions chopped small
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked bacon bits (real bacon – chopped)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- tortilla chips for dipping (I had Ritz Crackers)
Measure, chopped, and place in a bowl. Thoroughly blend or mix together. Serve. Yes, it is that simple!
I splurged and had three crackers with the dip. Carmen and David enjoyed it, and I will be making it again.
Super simple, creamy, crunchy and yummy.
2 thoughts on “Million Dollar Dip”