Julie and I made Easter Bunnies – or happy’s last night.
Love this…and I get to give them away.
One part of my New Year’s goals was to reorganize my space in our office.
It is coming along, but it still has a long way to go,
but I wanted to show you something I have accomplished.
Plus it is an incentive for me to get busy and finish!
Please excuse the glare from the lamp (bad photos).
I added this wonderful measuring tape from Stampin’ Up to my desk.
It’s official name is “Finial Ruler” from their Decor Elements.
I applied both lines (the bottom one is used for matching –
but David and I liked the way it looked) plus I think it adds depth.
I applied the 1 inch to the 36 inch sections,
and added the adjoining images for some applique bling.
I love it.
I can use it for sewing (my goal is to pick up sewing again),
and for scrapping and stamping.
If you need a consultant for your craftiness…
call Julie – she rocks.
I will post pictures of the before (I still can’t believe that it got that bad),
and some of the after pictures soon.